“Life is a furnace and the faithful live by the Shadrach-prayer of only 4 words: “Even if He doesn’t.” This world doesn’t have anything that can burn down the faith of a heart on fire for God.
Gratitude follows grace as thunder follows lightening.
God gives grace and ours is to give thanks and in the midst of full days, this is God’s unconditional demand: That we live thankful.” Ann Voskamp
My Thanksgiving List 11/22/12
476. Toddler games for the Ipad
520. Stocking up on diapers, a full tank of gas, and a large bottle of rum
526. Growing closer and closer to my Mama
533. Writing tithe checks
538. Pain killers
539. A toddler that eats anything
540. Twenty years of holding hands with my boyfriend
541. A good Wal-Mart baby!
549. Celebrating the day that has begun to represent my life – Thanksgiving
Please tell me, on this Thanksgiving Day, what blessing have you unwrapped?