My Thanksgiving List 11/1/12
457. Paying bills (Yes, really!)
462. Long walks on warm fall days
413. My kitty’s purr
404. A good night’s sleep
440. The first snow of the season!
444. Our first kiss, exchanged for a popcan tab 😉
447. Stacks of wood lovingly prepared for our little wood stove
449. Cooking shows on Create
454. Skot’s homemade hushpuppies
465. Purchasing the first Christmas gift for a special person
460, 461. Jehovah Tsidkenu, the Lord our Righteousness…He makes us holy from the inside out, and when He begins a good work, He will carry it on to completion!
Happy November! Please tell me, what gifts have you unwrapped this week?