Liesl: “What do you do when you…love someone? I mean, when you stop loving someone…or he stops loving you?”
Maria: “Well, you cry a little. Then you wait for the sun to come out. It always does.” The Sound of Music
This week I have offered up hard Eucharisteo and the sacrifice of praise. But life’s like that sometimes. Sometimes Unexpected Heroes fall hard, relationships are not what they seemed, and it’s time to let go.
“…We lament visceral pain, …but praise God that there is a doctor in the House! And He knows your name and He holds the stars and His girds underneath and He never lets go and He is Joy and He is Light and He is the warrior who defeats the dark.
…Joy is dangerous – it’s igniting and contagious and otherworldy and it wins demon wars. And it’s mere ploy to say joy is Pollyanna – because joy is revolutionary: it goes straight against the way this dark world spins.” Ann Voskamp
My Thanksgiving List 10/11/12
371. Electric Throws
370. My precious and dearly loved little family
377. Spiked caramel apple cider
381. My sweet husband that makes me biscuits & gravy when I’m sick (as well as caring for Peanut and listening to me whine and keeping the house fairly straight and…)
386. That my God redeems the darkest moments with His wondrous grace and love
382. Soft Kleenex
383. Dumb movies on a sick day
387. Brilliant gold shouting out the glory of God!
390. That our tiny Peanut easily overcame the cold that was spreading hard
388. Peace that transcends understanding, that garrisons hearts, and mounts guard over minds through Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7)
389. Selling items on Craigslist that I thought would never sell!
227. My sweet, sweet girl
Please tell me, what gifts have you unwrapped this week?